Help us create an identity defined security solutions framework for enterprise mobility!
What is an identity defined security solutions framework? It’s a set of resources that help organizations integrate IAM and cyber security infrastructures to securely implement business initiatives.
In this topic, we’ll gather feedback on:
- what enterprise mobility actually means to organizations
- the use cases that define mobile initiatives
- best practices from vendors and organizations for securely implementing enterprise mobility
- reference architectures and a maturity model that helps organizations understand what good looks like, where they are today and how they get there.
- what are the critical controls that should be put in place to implement an identity centric approach